Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wasson's roles

Michael Wasson's roles
1.Student
2. Athlete
3. Child
4. Friends
5.Peers
6. Mentor
7. USA Supporter

I am a student because I what to gradaute from high school.
I am athlete because I compete with other schools and myself.
I am a child because my mother and father have taught me alot about respect, successful in life, etc...
I am a friend because I get along with my friends very well hang out with.
I am a peers because have got along with my peers very well , and been friendly around town and around school.
I am a mentor because I work with underclassmen in school, I also tell the underclassmen how to act in class. teaching them how to act in class and in high school.
I am a usa Supporter because past from my friends from school go into war to fight against the Terroist. I support the USA military, and I understand how it turns the world upside down. I fell strong about the military becuase they a surficing their lives for are freedom and that is way a support the military. Some people think that is not important and they do not care.

No comments:

Post a Comment